VIP Gateway Car Leasing are looking for experienced Car Leasing Pricing Analyst. We want only the very best with an excellent attention to detail of managing our Special offers, re stocking vehicles daily and being responsible of our Car Leasing prices.
The role is suited to individuals looking to progress there career who can analyse Special offers, ensure our pricing and strategies are correct and add value with new Special offers created through relationships with suppliers and funders.
The team at VIP Gateway are here to support, train and build our sales teams along the way with weekly meetings, monthly training days and on hand daily support. We strive to grow and build together.
VIP Gateway are a trusted dedicated leasing brokerage covering the whole of the UK. We have built a solid brand over the last 5-6 years and strong reputation within the leasing industry. View our latest company activity on our Social Media Instagram page @VIPGateway - We are excited to be growing our brand.
Car Pricing Analyst required in Manchester –
- Monday to Friday
We are currently looking to hire a Pricing Analyst to join the team team As a Pricing Analyst you will be responsible for updating, maintaining, and helping to grow business levels through the dedicated management of the website pricing and special offers.
The main duties of this Car Pricing Analyst Role will be:
- Re price stock vehicles daily, using multiple valuation tools to ensure that all vehicles are priced optimally at all times
- To achieve agreed stock purchasing levels
- To develop approved supply links to ensure supply chain meets site requirements in terms of both volume and product mix
- Ensure that all financial controls in respect of the purchase of used vehicles are strictly adhered to Ensure that all vehicles purchased meet the company stock profile requirements
- Liaise with car dealers to sense check our current pricing and available offers
- Experience within the motor trade with an understanding of car leasing and popular car makes and models.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.-
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload.-
- Advanced Excel user and IT literate
Job Types Full-time, Permanent. Monday to Friday Experience: 2 years (Preferred) Office based (Manchester) Full Time