Job Description: Pricing Manager
Employment Type – Permanent
VIP Gateway Car Leasing are looking for an experienced Car Leasing Pricing Manager. We want only the very best with excellent attention to detail of managing our complete Tactical Special offer range along with the support and help of a dedicated Pricing Analyst. The Pricing Manager will be responsible for finding, sourcing and negotiating the best Car Leasing Deals for the Sales Team.
The role is suited to individuals looking to progress their career who have strong attention to detail ensuring our pricing and strategies are correct, competitive and have a variety created through relationships with suppliers and funders.
The team at VIP Gateway are here to support, train and build our team along the way with weekly meetings, monthly training days and on-hand daily support. We strive to grow and build together.
VIP Gateway is a trusted dedicated leasing brokerage covering the whole of the UK. We have built a solid brand over the last 5-6 years and strong reputation within the leasing industry. View our latest company activity on our Social Media Instagram page @VIPGateway - We are excited to be growing our brand.
- Monday to Friday - Manchester
The main duties of the Pricing Manager
- • Work with existing Funders and Dealer relations to find new Tactical Special offer Campaigns by negotiating discount levels, stock and pricing.
- • Manage Tactical offer pricing and strategies
- • Monitor daily pricing with the help and support of our Pricing Analyst.
- • Establish relationships with new suppliers to create new Special offers across a broad range.
- • Brief the Sales team and Sales management of new Tactical offers to market
- • Ensure CRM brief notes with the assistance of Pricing Analyst. Ensure brief notes are up to date for Tactical Campaigns for the Sales Team.
- • Manage stock and strategy on batch commitment deals.
- • Consistently monitor markets, competitor analysis and stock levels.
- • Instruct the Pricing Analyst on Daily/weekly activity.
- • Management and production of ratebooks
- • Build new Pricing and Sales strategies via industry contacts such as suppliers, dealers and funders.
- • Attention to Detail
- • Relationship Management and Relationship building
- • Pricing Research Management
- • Analysis Reporting
- • Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- • Advanced Excel user and IT literate
- • Car Leasing either/or: Sales Manager/Pricing Analyst /Procurement
Job Types Full-time, Permanent. Monday to Friday Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
If you would like to be considered for this role or find out more information, then please send your CV or interest to email@example.com with the subject "Pricing Manager’ – All applications, CVs and general interest are confidential and only reviewed by Management.