- Are you energetic and love working within a fast paced environment?
- Do you pride yourself on your excellent communication and customer service skills?
- Are you proactive and confident in dealing with customers and colleagues alike?
VIP Gateway are a trusted dedicated leasing brokerage covering the whole of the UK. We have built a solid brand over the last 5-6 years and strong reputation within the leasing industry. View our latest company activity on our Social Media Instagram page @VIPGateway - We are excited to be growing our brand.
Role & Responsibilities of the Sales Support:
- Support the Sales Executives in fulfilling customers’ requirements & orders.
- Provide the operational link between the Sales Executive and the customer
- Calling Existing customers for product updates, cross selling, renewal.
- Preparation/layout of orders for the Sales Team.
- Compiling quotes to help support External and Internal Sales
- Ensure upselling opportunities are realised
- Provide customer quotations and confirm contractual pricing on request
- Accurately transfer quotation pricing onto customer account
- Handling and processing of customer enquires via telephone and email
- General Office filling and administration
- Creation, amending, maintaining and cancelling of Standing Orders
- One off price negotiations for new products from existing suppliers
- Operations on the in-house CRM system
- Recording and acting on customer issues
About You as the Sales Support:
- Must have previous Sales Support experience
- Outstanding telephony skills
- Being proactive and flexible
- Being Confident, Courteous & professional
- Good communication skills essential
- Intermediate standard of computing and IT skills
- Organisation skills and ability to work under pressure
Job Types Full-time, Permanent. Monday to Friday Experience: 1 Year (Preferred) Office based (Manchester) Full Time
This role starts at £18,000 gross salary per year for candidates with lesser experience. Candidates with more experience will warrant a higher basic.