Terms and Conditions
The term "VIP Gateway" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Spring Court, 1 Spring Road, Hale Cheshire, WA14 2UQ. Our company registration number is 08919886. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Blue Chilli Car Contracts Ltd's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
VIP Gateway - (the Company) are vehicle leasing brokers and may charge a fee of up to £239 including VAT for our services for securing a vehicle (Goods) and finance agreement (Agreement) for the Customer (once the vehicle is ordered by signing this document). Please see our order form for the amount of this fee.
We are VIP Gateway is a trading style of VIP Gateway Limited. VIP Gateway Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for Consumer Credit, our firm reference number is 619198. VIP gateway Limited are a credit broker, not a lender, we can introduce you to a limited number of lenders. Our registered office is Spring Court, 1 Spring Road, Hale, WA14 2UQ.
We may charge a vehicle sourcing fee of up to £239 including VAT for our vehicle sourcing services. This fee will become payable immediately upon going ahead with our services. Any amount due is payable to VIP Gateway through card payment or bank transfer. We are a commission and fee based organisation which means that we may receive a payment or other benefits from finance providers should you decide to enter into an agreement with us. These fees may be variable or pre-set dependant on the product and the volume that we place with our chosen supplier. We may/will charge a cancellation fee as set out in our terms and conditions of up to £1,500 + VAT.
The Vehicle Order form is an order for our services as a broker and for securing the vehicle and finance. A separate finance agreement with the finance company will also be issued to you that covers your payments and rights for the vehicle.
As vehicle brokers, we have access to a wide range of deals. We will not influence the customer in their choice of vehicle or finance product and the customer is free to choose any deal we put forward. As introducers to our partners, we may receive payment from the partner if you decide to enter into the agreement with them.
All orders are accepted subject to satisfactory credit information and credit acceptance.
Except as provided in these terms and conditions or in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of VIP Gateway (hereinafter known as the Company), the Company shall not be liable to the Customer and all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law as to the quality of goods or their fitness for purpose are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Where the goods are sold under a Consumer Sale, the statutory rights of the Customer are not affected by these conditions. The Company’s employees or agents are not authorised to make any representations concerning the Goods unless confirmed by the Company in writing. In entering into the Vehicle Order the Customer acknowledges that they do not rely on, and waives any claim for breach of, any such representations which are not so confirmed (‘Writing’ includes letter, email, facsimile transmission and any comparable means of communication).
Cancellation. No order which has been accepted may be cancelled by the customer except with the written consent of the Company and subject to the Customer indemnifying the Company in full against all loss (including loss of profit), costs (including the cost of labour and materials), damages, charges and expenses incurred by the Company, our cancellation fee is equal to up to 6 times the monthly payments of the contract plus VAT. Where a customer cancels the Agreement during the Cooling Off Period, the Customer will still be liable to pay any fees due as listed here (the Vehicle Order not being a “linked agreement” for the purposes of the Consumer Credit Act).
This is a hire product so you will not own the vehicle.
Road Fund Licence is included, please check the order for the duration provided.
Offer pricing subject to change at any time. Rentals are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate. Rentals shown include VAT.
Vehicle Maintenance: If selected includes manufacturer recommended servicing and excludes tyres, misuse, accident damage and vehicle glass. If you choose not to take out a maintenance package then the maintenance and servicing costs of the vehicle will be your responsibility.
Vehicle images are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer. On return the vehicle must be in the same condition as on delivery subject to age, mileage and fair wear and tear excepted.
If the vehicle exceeds the contract mileage an excess mileage charge will apply. Additional charges may apply if you terminate the contract early.
This order is not an offer and is given on the basis that no contract will come into existence unless and until formal finance documents are signed. These Terms and Conditions shall remain in force for all vehicle orders by the Customer unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Company.
Any estimated date quoted for delivery of the Goods is approximate only and the Company shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the Customer arising from any delay in delivery of the Goods, howsoever caused.
The vehicle is UK supplied and comes with the full Manufacturer’s warranty. We will arrange delivery to your home or business premises at the earliest possible opportunity, to suit yourselves within normal working hours. Expected Delivery Dates are the dates given to VIP Gateway by the Manufacturer/Dealer. We can accept no responsibility for any delay that is outside of our control.
If within 7 days of receipt of written notification from the Company that the Goods are ready for delivery the Customer fails to take delivery of the Goods, then, without prejudice to any other rights in may possess, the company deem the Vehicle Order as cancelled, appropriate any deposit paid for the Goods and charge the Customer for any loss (including loss of profit), costs (including the cost of any labour and materials), damages, charges and expenses incurred (see above clause re cancellation fees).
Cooling off period. The Agreement (if a Regulated Agreement) may allow for a statutory cooling off period for which the Customer may be entitled to cancel the Agreement. Please note, the Customer may still be liable to take delivery of the vehicle and liable to pay for the vehicle by other means.
VIP Gateway are a credit broker and not a lender, we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : 619198 Registered in England & Wales with company number : 08919886 | Data Protection No : ZA158071 | VAT No : 206689977
Office Address: City View House, 5 Union Street, Manchester, M12 4JD